Do you know if you are paying too much, paying for services you don't really need or getting the best pricing plan for your needs? Are you monitoring and tracking your billings to ensure that you are Telephone and internet billing is a complex document that is often times difficult to understand and even more difficult to monitor.
Call Accounting Reports
Assess and maximize employee productivity and your organization's telephone expenses through Eastern American Data / Voice, Inc. Call Accounting solutions. Use Call Accounting Reports software to clearly identify how employees utilize their time for business and non-business purposes, helping prevent productivity loss, improve customer service and reduce your telephone expenses to positively impact your bottom line.
Telephone Call Accounting software lets businesses know where costs are being incurred through analysis of your organization's telephone activity in order to:
- Control costs
- Increase productivity
- Identify fraudulent use
- Better manage personnel
- Allocate cost to various cost centers
- Generate additional revenue
Eastern American Data / Voice, Inc. Call Accounting solutions work with any telephone system that provides Call Detail Record information, to help you make valuable use of data already available to you through your phone equipment. Store call record information generated by your phone system, and recall it in your choice of report formats, to effectively manage your business. The software is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and easy to use.
Call Accounting software lets you choose from a variety of reports to assist you in managing your business more effectively. Produce your selected reports on demand or on an automated schedule determined by you. All reports can be viewed on your computer's screen, printed, saved to your hard drive, e-mailed or viewed on the web. A sampling of reports include:
- Longest calls by extension
- Most expensive calls by extension
- Most frequently dialed numbers
- General summary reports
- Account code reports for project billing
- Departmental reports
- Trunk utilization
- Area code reports
- Caller ID reporting
Eastern American Data / Voice's call accounting software solution is ideal for the hospitality industry, universities, call centers, shared tenant offices, school systems, and more. Also available is Call Accounting software specifically designed for the service industry, allowing businesses to allocate the costs of calls to particular clients and projects and to generate a record of billable hours spent on the phone.
Call Accounting Advantages
- Approximately 10 percent of your staff makes long distance calls to their friends and family. Control costs by keeping track of who is calling where and how much time is being spent on each call. By demonstrating to your staff the increased costs the business is incurring, your employees will better understand impact of their actions and curtail their non-business related telephone activity.
- Motivate your sales staff through reports that demonstrate the more phone calls they make the more productive they can be and the more experience will be learned.
- Utilize Call Accounting for employee evaluations in order to assess productivity with empirical evidence rather than mere subjective analysis. For instance, are your employees meeting your goal of reducing call times, or are they hurrying customers rather than providing the attentive customer service you demand. Additionally, track ting time, on-hold time and abandoned calls.
- Correlate telephone productivity with income, raises and bonuses, by assessing customer service, the effectiveness of in-bound and outbound sales calls, etc.
- Allocate your telephone costs among each respective department and division, in order to get a more accurate accounting of which products or services are profitable and which ones are loss leaders.
- Accurately and timely bill clients for phone charges incurred on their behalf, a standard practice within the service industry,
- Hotels and motels, hospitals, shared condominiums and office spaces must be able to share and resale long distance and local telephone charges. Through Call Accounting, streamline your bill back processes and turn your telephone cost center into a profit center.
- Verify the accuracy of your monthly telephone bills. All company's can make mistakes with regard to billing and telephone service providers are no exception.
- By combining Caller ID with Call Accounting determine the effectiveness of ad campaigns, direct mail programs and the profitability of individual customers.
- On average, over 22% of telephone calls made during business hours are not business related, resulting in lost productivity, lost revenue, and higher telephone costs.